Saturday, June 10, 2006

T minus two

I've finished doing lesson plans for PC file management, basic internet skills, blogging and using digital cameras/video for my Wikispace, now I have to find time to do an intro to podcasting, Wikis and Skype. I think that this is going to take a bit longer than I expected.

Also just two days left till I go back to the UK. Don't worry dedicated reader I have been reliably informed they too have access to ye olde worlde net, so I'll be posting from there as well. Expect lots of photos.


My only problem is that now its the World Cup and everyone in Britain seems to have gone football (soccer) crazy, which as complete non-fan I find a bit worrying.

BTW Image manipulation courtesy of Flagrantdisregard.com

2 comments:

Theodora Papapanagiotou said...

Have a nice trip! Don't worry about the football mania! I'm sure there are many non-football-fans in the UK as well!!

teacher dude said...

Thanks Dora, I'm sure I'll find lots of other stuff to do. Hang in there, just two morw weeks to go then your off on holiday too.