Friday, August 11, 2006

Spreading the word


The summer holidays are drawing to an end and I suppose that I'll have to start thinking about school again. The good news is that I'll get to try out the ideas I've picked up from the internet in the classroom. Also I get the chance to refine and improve upon some of the materials I've been blogging about over the last year. I think that mobile phones are going to enormously helpful to me in the following years.

On the other hand the old battles over access to the internet at shool and the endless debates over whether the internet is anything other than a modish fad will continue to take up my time just as before. Still, the best way to persuade doubters is to just go ahead and do this stufff anyway and let the results speak for themselves.

I think I'm slowly winning the battle for acceptance of these ideas in students' minds, now all I have to do is convince parents and fellow teachers

No comments: