Sunday, February 07, 2010

Back in the saddle again

The kindness of strangers

I thought I'd keep you all up to date with what has been happening over the last week. Following the theft of all my camera equipment last Tuesday people have contributed 511 euros via Tipit and 40 euros via Paypal. This is more than I ever possibly thought possible.

I Intend to leave the Tipit account open till next wednesday, which one week after I set it up. Then I will use the money to buy a replacement camera. I will keep you up to date with what I buy so you can see where your money went.

If you would like to contribute before Wednesday you can do it here.


or use my email cpwefl2003@hotmail via Paypal.

The picture was taken with Eleni's camera. She wanted me to borrow hers following what happened. Also thanks to D H Morton for his offer to send one of his camera to replace mine.

No comments: